Set on a beautiful creekside property just minutes from downtown Durango, Antlers on the Creek Bed & Breakfast is a luxurious year-round hideaway. Our spacious rooms and suites feature contemporary mountain décor and thoughtful touches, including fresh flowers, high quality linens, thick plush towels, and comfy robes. Each morning we delight our guests with a creative three course breakfast, and the afternoon cocktail hour with delicious homemade hors d’oeuvres is not to be missed! We have been voted the #22 B&B in the World and the #4 B&B in the U.S. in the 2018 TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards!
Our Durango bed and breakfast is an ideal home base from where you can set out to explore all that the Four Corners area has to offer. Enjoy strolling historic downtown Durango with its quaint shops, art galleries & fine restaurants, or spend a day riding the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. The famous Mesa Verde National Park is also only a half hour to the west, and is a “must visit” attraction.
When you arrive on property you will truly you feel like you have stepped into your very own oasis, making us the perfect destination to celebrate special occasions or just enjoy a Colorado vacation. Planning a honeymoon or romantic Colorado getaway? Book one of our romance packages and prepare to be pampered!
Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Laundry Facility, LGBT Friendly, Limited Spa Service, Wine/Spirits Available, Concierge Services,
Food & Wine
One of the highlights of our Durango inn is our three-course breakfast expertly prepared using the freshest local ingredients available and served in our sunny dining room overlooking the creek. In addition, guests can enjoy freshly ground coffee or espressos, juice, homemade granola, fruit, muffins, or scones. In the evenings be sure to join us for our complimentary happy hour featuring delicious hors d’oeuvres, hand-picked wines, local beers, and our famous margaritas!
Meals Offered: Breakfast
Restaurant on Premises: No
Special Diets Accomodated: Vegetarian , Vegan , Gluten Free , Yes
Breakfast Service: Full
Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables , Communal , Set Times
Pub/Tavern on Premises: No
Alcohol Permits: Beer , Wine
Dining Amenities: Complimentary Beverages , Complimentary Snacks , Complimentary Early Coffee Tea , Evening Cocktails , Complimentary Evening Hors d'oeuvres , Picnics Available
Rooms & Suites
Our seven guest rooms are individually decorated and range from warm country to more rustic contemporary "Colorado Mountain" decor. Each has its own distinct personality, yet all are equally charming. All offer at least a queen bed or larger and private bathroom, and many include a jetted tub and cozy fireplace. We have several rooms that can work well for families up to four, as well as more private hideaways for couples looking for a romantic getaway in Colorado.
# of Rooms: 7
Beds: Twin, Queen, King
Room Entertainment: Cable TV, iPod Docking Statio
Handicap Accessible: Limited
Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Alarm Clocks, Bathrobes, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Ironing Boards, Laundry Facility, Private Deck, Refrigerator, Turndown Service, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi
• Enjoy beautifully decorated rooms
• Complimentary happy hour and guest baked treats
• Relaxing gazebo hot tub
• Located just minutes from downtown Durango
• Modern amenities including a private in-suite bathroom
• Family friendly
• Intimate weddings or elopements
• Located near the mountains
Internet Service: Wireless, Complimentary
Front Desk/Security: OnSite
Corporate Rates: No
Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Laundry Facility, LGBT Friendly, Limited Spa Service, Wine/Spirits Available, Concierge Services
Location Type: Small Town/Village, Rural, Mountains
• Payment - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Cash
• Check In - 3 pm - 6 pm, if arriving outside of these times please call. Check Out - 11 am.
• Children -Children are welcome with an adult and children 2 and under are free.
• Any unregistered guest over the age of 1 will be charged $150 a day.
• We are a smoke free, there is no smoking in the inn or outdoor areas aside from the designated smoking area.
• Booking Deposit – 50% of your stay cost is required upon reservation and the remaining 50% is due during the week.
• Cancellations or Modifications - Require a minimum 14 days advance notice to receive a refund less a $35 processing fee. If you cancel your reservation later than 14 days before arrival and we are able to rebook your room you will receive a full or partial refund of your deposit. Modified cancellation policies apply to reservations involving groups or the booking of multiple rooms.
Minimum Stay Required: Holidays, Peak Season
Pet Friendly: No
Innkeeper's Pets: Outside Only
Smoking Policy: Smoke Free
Family Friendly: Yes
Weddings & Events
Looking for an intimate Colorado wedding venue? Enjoy an uncomplicated approach to your wedding day with one of our magical Colorado Elopement Packages. Our luxury Durango bed and breakfast is the perfect location for small weddings and elopements, just pick a ceremony location on our beautiful creekside property and enjoy a private wedding dinner catered by the innkeeper and chef. We will handle all the details including the flowers, wedding cake, and officiant.
Wedding/Events Capacity: 1-19
Events Supported: Ceremony, Receptions, Rehersal Dinner, Elopment
Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Officiant, Caterer, Florist, Photographer, Decorator
Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Outdoor
Reception Seating: 30
Banquet Seating: 30
Max Capacity Outdoor: 30