Nestled in the charming Berkshires, the scenic mountains of western Massachusetts, is the Hampton Terrace Inn. Our historic Lenox, MA bed and breakfast was originally constructed in 1897, on the site of the original Lenox-area blacksmith. The grit and hard work of a blacksmith is a sharp contrast to the luxury and extravagance of this Berkshires bed and breakfast, which captures the luxury of the Gilded Age of society; a time when America celebrated rich economic growth.Taking a cue from the heritage of the area, the owners of the Hampton Terrace Inn, Stan and Susan Rosen have worked hard to make guests feel as though they are stepping through time with well-appointed amenities, hints of southern charm and a touch of glamor. The rooms, while modern in function, keep the feel and décor of the time when the property was owned by some of the wealthiest families in the country. The property can serve as the gateway to the Berkshires for guests. The region is known as a cultural center and is home to art museums as well as the summer residence of the Boston Symphony. It is also one of the most scenic areas on the region with gorgeous views and ample outdoor activities, while being less than three hours’ drive from New York City. Book your stay at our Berkshires bed and breakfast today and enjoy our peak season midweek savings.
Inn Amenities: Pool, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, LGBT Friendly, Green Environmentally Friendly, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Concierge Services,
Food & Wine
All-you-can-eat buffet, including hot items that change daily.
Meals Offered: Breakfast
Restaurant on Premises: No
Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Breakfast Service: Continental
Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables , Communal , Set Times
Alcohol Permits: Beer , Wine
Dining Amenities: Complimentary Beverages , Complimentary Early Coffee Tea
Rooms & Suites
Guests of the Hampton Terrace Inn can choose from 14 rooms, each with its own character and elegance. The King Suite Cottages were built in 2006 and offer the most spacious accommodations to each guest. The Carriage House was built in 1897 and was rebuilt in 2000. Its six unique rooms are each named after thoroughbred race horses owned by the Bonner family. The rooms in the main house are period in décor but modern in function, offering guests a touch of historic elegance with their stay.
# of Rooms: 14
Beds: Double, Queen, King
Handicap Accessible: Limited
Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Alarm Clocks, Antique Furnishing, Bathrobes, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Ironing Boards, Private Deck, Private Entrance, Refrigerator, Rollaway Available, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi
• Full buffet style breakfast served each morning
• Air conditioning in rooms and suites
• Free Wi-Fi
• Heated outdoor pool
• Private tables available at breakfast
• Complimentary liquors
• BYOB family heirloom bar with plates, glasses, openers, ice, etc.
• 1929 historic Steinway grand available for guests
• Full size guest refrigerator available
• Owners live on-site and are available 24/7
• No mandatory gratuity, resort, parking or service charges
Internet Service: Wireless, Complimentary
Front Desk/Security: OnSite, 24 Hours
Inn Amenities: Pool, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, LGBT Friendly, Green Environmentally Friendly, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Concierge Services
• Rooms are reserved with a 50% deposit
• If a cancelation is made at least 7 days prior to reservation you will recieve either a 100% credit of your deposit toward a rescheduled stay
or 85% refund of your deposit.
• We have a strict three-night minimum during Tanlgewood season which runs from June 20 to Labor Day. We have a two-night minimum on other weekends. However, we may accept a single Saturday night booking the final week before arrival, subject to availability.
• Well-mannered children 10 and older are welcome.
• No smoking is allowed.
• Check in is 2:00pm and checkout is 11:0am. If other arrangements are needed they can be made.
Minimum Stay Required: Peak Season
Smoking Policy: Outside Only
Family Friendly: Over 12