The Millbrook Inn is a 9-bedroom inn, restaurant and intimate lounge, nestled among the equestrian and farm community that Millbrook and the surrounding area is famous for. Part luxury inn, part charming country house, people come here to experience the charm of country living with all of the luxury, service, and modern conveniences that a luxury boutique hotel would give you.
Things We Love
The food and bar feature hyper-local cuisine: the inn supports local farmers, distilleries, breweries, and winemakers, and feature food, liquor, and purveyors from almost exclusively from the neighboring dairy, cattle, and produce farms right there in Millbrook
The inn features two wood-burning fireplaces: one in the bar and one in the living room. This makes dining and spending time at the property particularly cozy in the fall and winter
All of the rooms and public spaces feature art and upcycled antiques refurbished or created by local artists from the Hudson Valley and New England neighbors
At A Glance
- Complimentary WiFi
- Smoke-Free Property
- Free On-site Parking
- Adult Only
- Pub, Tavern or Bar Onsite
- Fireplaces in Some Guestrooms
- Fireplace or Firepit Onsite
- Weddings & Events Available
- Culinary Experiences/Regional Cuisine
- Outdoor Activities
- Wine/Vineyard Destination
In The Know
Here are a few things you can't miss when you visit...
- Sign up for a weekend long CIA Bootcamp to hone your cooking skills
- During the winter, take a horse-drawn carriage ride through the snowy gardens at the Wethersfield Estate
- Spend a March “maple weekend” at Soukup Farms to help them harvest their maple syrup, do maple syrup tastings, and
- Enjoy July 4th fireworks over the longest suspension bridge in the country, the “Walkway Over The Hudson”.
- Take a tour of Millbrook’s Winged Castle, made by local artists of 70% recycled materials!
- Have the zookeeper take you on a private tour of the Trevor Zoo, a private Zoo on the grounds of The Millbrook School, featuring 100 different animals from 80 species on 6 beautiful acres.
The Millbrook Inn, nestled on a quiet road in the heart of the Hudson Valley, has reimagined country charm. Part country house, part luxury boutique bed and breakfast, the minute you enter the front door, your cares drop away as you experience a serene and whimsical space with lots of natural light, a wood-burning fireplace, whimsical art and antiques, and comfortable seating to lounge the day away. Each of the 9 bedrooms are unique, featuring luxurious fabrics and wallpapers, king-size beds, oversized mattresses, Matouk linens and towels, plush robes, and flat-screen TVs. Local antiques and artwork balance the modern amenities, truly giving you a re-imagined country house experience. Our innkeeper is on hand to help you create a weekend filled with activities unique to the Hudson Valley or just give you space to relax on our porches to enjoy the country air. Our 30-seat restaurant provides elevated American cuisine using only the finest local ingredients. Our bar is unique in that we proudly feature and serve Hudson Valley and New York distilleries for our spirits and use them exclusively on our creative and seasonal cocktail menu.
Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Restaurant On Site, Wine/Spirits Available, Pub/Tavern Site,
Food & Wine
Meals Offered: Breakfast, Dinner
Restaurant on Premises: Open to the public
Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Breakfast Service: Full
Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables
Pub/Tavern on Premises: Open to the public
Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
Dining Amenities: Complimentary Early Coffee Tea, Evening Cocktails
Rooms & Suites
# of Rooms: 9
Room Entertainment: Cable TV
Room Amenities: Antique Furnishing, Hair Dryer, USB Charging Stations
Internet Service: Wireless, Complimentary
Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Restaurant On Site, Wine/Spirits Available, Pub/Tavern Site
Location Type: Small Town/Village
Innkeeper's Pets: No Pets
Smoking Policy: Smoke Free
Family Friendly: Yes
Weddings & Events
Wedding/Events Capacity: 20-49