This waterfront bed & breakfast is located in the center of the quaint, historic town center of Saint Michaels, Maryland, across from Honeymoon Bridge, Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum, Patriot Boat tours, and Hooper Straight Lighthouse. We are an adults only property, so our guests may enjoy the peace and quiet of this private getaway.
Things We Love
Our waterfront location offers views of the Saint Michaels Harbour
Guests will be treated each morning to a unique gourmet breakfast
Sit in our reading library stacked full with books, or lounge in our new sitting area or relax in our waterfront deck with a new seating area and firepit
At A Glance
- Complimentary WiFi
- Smoke-Free Property
- Free On-site Parking
- Adult Only
- Green/Environmentally Friendly
- Fireplaces in Some Guestrooms
- Fireplace or Firepit Onsite
- Jetted Tubs - Some Rooms
- History & Heritage
- Romantic Retreat/Honeymoon Destination
- Waterfront Getaway
In The Know
Here are a few things you can't miss when you visit...
- Visit during Wine Fest weekend and enjoy tasting small-production wines from popular producers in Europe and the U.S.
- Shop, drink, and dine in the bustling town of St. Michaels
- Visit the St. Michaels Farmers Market, where you’ll find nothing but locally sourced foods and goodies
- Enjoy a variety of adult beverage tastings at at nearby Lyons Distilling Co., Gray Wolf Craft Distilling, Eastern Shore Brewing, St. Michaels Winery, and Great Shoals Cellars
See & Do
Visit the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum to learn about the rich history and ever evolving Chesapeake Bay
See osprey, dolphin, and the area’s most magnificent historic estates with a narrated scenic river cruise aboard Patriot Cruises
Shore Pedal & Paddle offers bicycle, kayak, electric bikes, stand-up paddleboard rentals, sales and guided tours in St. Michaels, Maryland
This WATERFRONT Bed & Breakfast is located in the the quaint, historic town center of St. Michaels, Maryland, across from Honeymoon Bridge, Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum, Patriot boat tours, and Hooper Straight Lighthouse. The historic home was built by famous shipbuilder, Edward Willey, for his family of 8 children in the mid 1800's. He also owned the boatyard next door. The home has been carefully restored with attention to the victorian era in which it was built and we are pleased to share this small part of history with our guests.
Food & Wine
Breakfast Service: Full
Rooms & Suites
# of Rooms: 5
Location Type: Coastal, Waterfront